- £55 for all materials, tuition, tools and festive refreshments
- Friday 1st December: 10am-12:30pm
- Friday 1st December: 1:30pm -3.30pm
- Sunday 3rd December: 10am-12.30pm
- Sunday 3rd December: 1:30pm-3.30pm
- The Laundry Building, Tredegar House, Coedkernew, Duffryn, Newport, NP10 8YW
WHAT TO WEAR
- The workshop will be inside the Laundry building so nice and cosy, but feel free to bring your apron.
Find out more...
Our Christmas wreath workshop is the perfect time to switch off & enter the festive spirit, creating your own eco-friendly Christmas wreath.
The workshop is held at Tredegar House inside the gorgeous laundry building.
Our local florist Lucy Coco will share her love and knowledge of sustainable floristry and floral design.
You will learn how to create your re-usable wreath and how to plan the perfect ingredients. Hang your beautiful Wreath on your door & double it up as a Christmas table centrepiece with a candle inside.
We supply you with an abundance of fresh foliage, spruce, and sphagnum moss. Along with dried fruits, berries, ferns and natural, decorations, all finished with luxury ribbons.
We talk you through the design process, step by step.
All techniques will be demonstrated carefully and will be fun for all ability levels, with lots of opportunities for 1-1 support and questions.
All materials + sundries will be provided and are yours to keep. No experience is necessary, and we pride ourselves on creating a fun and welcoming environment for people of all abilities and ages.
This workshop includes:
1. Expert tips on foliage selection and design ideas
2. Foundational lesson on ingredients selection, product care and colour choices
3. Step-by-step instructions on mechanics and design techniques
4. An abundance of seasonal foliage to select from (every florist’s dream!!)
5. Open environment and ample time for Q&A
6. Snacks of delicious mince pies & drinks of hot mulled wine (non-alcoholic)
7. Secateurs and all sundries will be supplied.
8. Your wreath to keep so you can strip it back in the new year and keep practising and refining your new skills.